Saturday, February 10, 2007

Introducing "The Freakies!"

Closing today's posting rounds, I'd like to end on a light note that for some folks is quite scary.

I call them "the Freakies." Religious dead enders who claim they can tell the future and see things, and prognosticate about the end of the world, the rapture and such.

Here's one I like, and maybe you'll like these guys too. Rasta biblical code freakies.

Here's one that is a favorite with the Kossack "Bill From Portland Maine" who is one of the more gifted blogging voices around and a national treasure as I see it, Rapture Ready "Rapture Index".

And lastly, we have these freakies passing gas, err I mean gloomy predictions about the end times. these guys are something, phew!.

so, when I say freakies, this is what I mean.

1 comment:

steve said...

Umm, I would like to remind you that Charles Darwin is 198 years old today.

Dr. Darwin made God look really good by showing how orderly process could occur across eons of time and space.

Sorry, but I don't think God is quite finished with us yet.