Friday, March 28, 2008

Did you see the Frontline presentation about the war?

I was shocked. The entire calamity was F.U.B.A.R. right from the get-go.

Warning, daydream about something that bugs me

From the first seconds after the planes hit the World Trade Center, the analysts in the intelligence communities declared that this was a bin Laden job. Something about that bugs me. The issue is Cui Bono?

Who benefitted? That really makes me wonder, considering that everything, and I mean every safeguard system, every opportunity for due diligence, and every action taken in the run-up to the Iraq Calamity was botched, bungled, and blown.

We charged pell-mell into Afghanistan, shot the place up and then left the job half done so we could attack another place. No thought of the consequences.

If the brainy guys got everything wrong, what if they are wrong about bin Laden too?

/end daydream