Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ahh, home again!

After months of hanging out at Daily Kos, and just watching the passing parade of bizarre nonsense that we call "political reporting," I am glad to announce that I am returning to my own blog for awhile while the primary hysteria rages.

Senator Clinton's poor showing was something I predicted. She has serious electability issues.

I am not an "Obama-lama-ding-dong" and simply don't think Senator Obama will be very good for the progressive or liberal cause, nor good for the labor union situation. Want universal health insurance? Not with Obama.

I like Edwards. I think he is the one to make a difference for America.

I was shocked by Obama's pander to the right winger cross-over vote, which is allowed in the Iowa Caucuses. But I was also impressed with Obama's single minded pursuit of a win in Iowa.

It is just the beginning of a contentious primary season, and the prospect is sickening; oh brother here we go again with the quadrenial madness.

However, we must remember that we have two major political parties here, both of whom are slaves to the capitalists...one supports complete plutocracy, and the other would attempt to control the ravening, slobbering monster. They vary only by degree, though this year there seems to be a far wider than normal gap between the Republicans and Democrats in terms of ideology, but we are talking minutes and seconds of a degree here.

No comments: